Forbo Eurocol 640 Eurostar Special 12 Kg
Very low emission adhesive with a high initial grab for vinyl, polyolefin and rubber floor covering.
|Basis||:||Superior acrylic dispersion.|
- Very low emission
- Emicode EC 1 plus
- Multi-purpose application
- Easy to apply
- Favourable spreading capacity
- Short waiting time
- Very long open time
- Very high stickiness
- Long final adhesion strength
- Odour neutral
- Roller-castor-chair resistant
|Consumption||:||225 - 275 g/m².|
|Specific weight||:||1.27 kg/l.|
- PVC floor covering in sheets and tiles
- cushion vinyl
- PVC backed carpet
- rubber floor covering with a smooth back in sheets and tiles
- polyolefin floor covering.
|Storage||:||Store cool and free from frost.|
|Tools||:||Eurocol spreader no. 852/A2.|
|Open time||:||10-120 minutes.*|
|Latency||:||10 - 50 minutes.*|
|Drying time||:||48 hours.*|
|Shelf Life||:||12 months, in unopened packaging.|
* The mentioned values have been established in our laboratory and must be considered as guidelines in view of possible variations in climatic circumstances, subfloor compositions and layer thickness.
225 - 275 g/m².
- 640 Eurostar Special is suitable for any type of subfloor that has a good tensile and compression strength. The subfloor should also be even, clean, permanently dry and free from grease and dirt, according to the requirements of BS 8203 or DIN 18 365.
- When installing on impervious subfloors apply a 2 mm levelling compound layer.
- In advance always seek our technical data sheets. In doubt about the application ask for technical advice.
Required surrounding temperature : 18 - 23 °C.
Temperature for material and subfloor : min. 15° - max. 20 ºC.
Directions for use:
- Apply the adhesive with a fine-notched adhesive spreader (Eurocol spreader no. 852/A2).
Type of spreader depends on the type of floor covering and condition of the subfloor.
- Immediatly after bonding roll the floor covering carefully. Sheet-ends and longitudinal joints are to be pressed firmly.
- Rolling and pressing should be repeated after approx. 30-45 minutes.
- Remove fresh adhesive spots immediately with water.
- Clean tools with water immediately after use
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep area thoroughly ventilated during and after processing and drying.
- When processing do not eat, drink or smoke.
- In case of contact with eyes or skin, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Do not empty into drains, surface water or onto soil.
- Only hand in packaging without rest material for recycling purposes. Dried rest material can be disposed of as domestic waste.
- The product contains: CMIT/MIT in a 3:1 ratio and BIT.
Composition: Acrylic acid copolymers, acrylate dispersion, styrene-butadiene copolymer, thickening, wetting and defoaming agents, mineral filler, water.
Underfloor heating systems:
640 Eurostar Special can be applied on underfloor heating systems. . The startprotocol of the floorheating needs to be completly executed in accordance with the directives of the supplier. Turn off the heater 24 hours before application. Turn off the heater 24 hours before application. Do not heat again until at least 48 hours after installation, in steps of maximum 5 °C water temperature per day.