F Ball Stopgap 1200 Pro Bag & Bottle 20kg
F Ball Stopgap 1200 Powder Mixed with Liquid is a low odour, fast setting, fast drying, two component smoothing underlayment suitable for preparing sound internal subfloors prior to the installation of new floor coverings.
It is particularly suitable for use over old adhesive residues (including bitumen and carpet tile tackifiers) without the need for priming. STOPGAP 1200 can be used for patch filling timber floors prior to overlaying with plywood. It is suitable for use in clinical and biologically sensitive areas, clean rooms etc. STOPGAP 1200 mixed with STOPGAP 1200 Liquid has been tested in accordance with IMO 2010 FTPC Part 5 (IMO Res. MSC 307(88)) and Annex 2 item 2.2 and approved for use in marine application by DNV.
- Suitable direct to adhesive residues, carpet tile tackifier and waterproof surface membranes
- Lay floor coverings from 4 hours
- Application thickness from 2 - 10mm
- Can be filled up to 30mm
- Fast setting
- Protein Free
- Excellent self levelling properties
- Suitable for use in clinical areas
- Approx coverage of 1.98kg/m²