Proknee Model 0714 Standard Professional Knee Pads
- One size does not fit all. Custom fit feature allows for a superior fit that provides maximum protection.
- 1" Cushion (5/8" cushion are available on back order, please phone to enquire)
- Straps are located well below the knee joint to eliminate uncomfortable pinching and circulation issues.
- ProKnees patented shin support system takes weight off the joints and spreads it out over the length of the shins. This enables even weight distribution.
- Even weight distribution creates a centre of balance at the midpoint of the shins (Rather than directly on the knees) Which reduces pressure and forces the user to use proper kneeling techniques.
- A Knee pocket shape surrounds the knee joint area to hold the joint tight and create stability as you kneel on literally anything.
- Safe, resilient and replaceable cellular urethane cushions help absorb shock out of day to day wear and tear from kneeling.
- All Parts are replaceable. moulded in frame components make replacing parts easy, fast, and economical.
Measure in 3 easy steps
- Remove Shoes
- Measure from the floor to the top of the kneecap, while standing straight. This is your "A to B measurement". When measuring ensure Your leg is straight for an accurate fit.
- Measure around the widest part of your calf muscle with your work trousers on. This is your "C measurement".
If your C measurement is 17.5 or larger default to the Model 0714E Wide
How long will delivery take?
We are currently stocking all sizes of the (1" cushion) ProKnee model 0714 & 0714E in the UK. Estimated Delivery is 2-3 Working days.
Can we ship outside of the UK?
To enquire about international shipping on ProKnee kneepads, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How long will it take to get used to my Proknee kneepads?
Depending on usage and application this can vary from 1 day to 1 week.
Can I use Proknee Knee pads with my Knee kicker?
Yes, Approximately half of ProKnee users in the US use them with a knee kicker
How long will ProKnee's last?
This will depend on the application they are being used for. Spare parts are available to extend the life of the kneepads.
Do we stock the 5/8" thick cushion ProKnees?
We do not stock the 5/8" cushions here in the UK. If you do require these please call to enquire about ordering a pair on backorder.
What If ProKnee does not work for me?
ProKnee offer a 30 day money back guarantee. Assuring customer satisfaction. Please call to learn more. (If Damaged or worn restocking charge may apply)
“These things are made to last a lifetime. Everything about these kneepads are replaceable...You never have to go out and buy a full set of kneepads again.”
— Youtuber @FloorsBySouthernBoys, Reuben Potter
“Right now as I’m kneeling down my body weight is not actually on my knees”
— Youtuber/Instagrammer @Insider Carpentry, Spencer Lewis