Forbo Eurocol 614 Eurostar Lino Plus 11 Kg
|Basis||:||Superior acrylic dispersion.|
- Very low emission
- Emicode EC 1 plus
- Favourable spreading capacity
- High initial adhesion strength
- Roller-castor-chair resistant
|Consumption||:||260 - 300 g/m².|
|Specific weight||:||1.16 kg/l.|
- linoleum in sheets and tiles
- linoleum in decorative designs and mosaic
|Storage||:||Store cool and free from frost.|
|Tools||:||Eurocol spreader no. 850/B1 (when installing colovinyl use adhesive spreader no. 852/A2).|
|Open time||:||15-30 minutes.*|
|Drying time||:||24 hours.*|
|Shelf Life||:||12 months, in unopened packaging.|
* The mentioned values have been established in our laboratory and must be considered as guidelines in view of possible variations in climatic circumstances, subfloor compositions and layer thickness.
260 - 300 g/m².
- 614 Eurostar Lino Plus is suitable for any type of subfloor that has a good tensile and compression strength. The subfloor should also be even, clean, permanently dry and free from grease and dirt, according to the requirements of BS 8203 or DIN 18 365.
- When installing on impervious subfloors apply a 2 mm levelling compound layer.
- In advance always seek our technical data sheets. In doubt about the application ask for technical advice.
Required surrounding temperature : 18 - 23 °C.
Temperature for material and subfloor : min. 15° - max. 20 ºC.
Relative humidity : 40 - 80%.
Directions for use:
- Apply the adhesive with a regular notched adhesive spreader (Eurocol spreader no. 850/B1).
- On absorbent subfloors apply the floor covering directly into the wet adhesive. On low absorbent subfloors keep a waiting time of approx. 10 minutes.
- Roll the floor covering carefully; first widthwise, then lengthwise.
- Do not double-stick bight marks. Lay bight marks into the wet adhesive as usual.
- Sheet-ends, bight marks and longitudinal joints are to be pressed firmly.
- On low absorbent subfloors and/or when circumstances are less ideal, rolling and pressing should be repeated after approx. 15 minutes.
- Remove fresh adhesive spots immediately with water.
- Clean tools with water immediately after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep area thoroughly ventilated during and after processing and drying.
- When processing do not eat, drink or smoke.
- In case of contact with eyes or skin, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Do not empty into drains, surface water or onto soil.
- Only hand in packaging without rest material for recycling purposes. Dried rest material can be disposed of as domestic waste.
- The product contains: CMIT/MIT in a 3:1 ratio and BIT.
Composition: Acrylic acid copolymers, acrylate dispersion, styrene-butadiene copolymer, thickening, wetting and defoaming agents, mineral filler, water.
Underfloor heating systems:
614 Eurostar Lino Plus can be applied on underfloor heating systems. The startprotocol of the floorheating needs to be completly executed in accordance with the directives of the supplier. Turn off the heater 24 hours before application. Do not heat again until at least 24 hours after installation, in steps of maximum 5 °C water temperature per day.