Cobawash Machine Washable Door Mats
- A real asset in floor protection for domestic and commercial use.
- Easy care, smaller sizes* can be washed in a domestic washing machine. (All sizes can be washed in an industrial washing machine.)
- Tufted nylon/polyester carpet pile retains up to 3.5 litres/m2 of moisture.
- Also traps up to 800g of debris/dry dust.
- Bleach / fade resistant – 11 year warranty against significant colour loss.
- Pile material: nylon/polyester.
- Features a robust nitrile backing
Choose colour and size above
- Material:Surface dyed washable nylon
- Product Height:9mm
- Product Weight:2.3Kg/m2
- Operating Temperature:0°C to 60°C
- Resistance to Chemicals:Rubber is resistant to many chemicals, alkalis, detergents and general industrial chemicals. Rubber may swell in polar solvents
- Environmental Resistance:Primarily intended for indoor use
- UV Resistance:Yes
- Typical Applications:Dust control entrance mat, ideally placed in high traffic, entrances, lobbies, etc
- Installation Method:Loose lay
- Cleaning Method:0.6m x 0.85m and 0.85m x 1.2m can be washed in standard domestic washing machines. All other sizes can be laundered in commercial washing machines
- Flame Retardancy:BS 4790:1987 (Hot metal nut test) - low radius of effects of ignition/ EN 13501-1 Bfl-s1
- Country of Origin:UK
- Guarantee:2 year against manufacturing defects. 11 year against colour loss, subject to washing instructions being adhered too